OJB has been discharged from a hospital in India after a successful kidney transplant. The ace music producer sent out a release thanking everyone and said he will be home soon. Find it below.
Dear fellow Nigerians,
Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about me being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different blogs by my good friends. I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon…….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.
Swaggalicious, cutelicious son of Wizkid Ayo Balogun…see more photos
1. Vitamins K is an essential vitamin that is really helpful in protein modification and prevents
dermis scaring. Take as much as green vegetables which are full of vitamin K. They include herbs, dark leafy greens, spring onions, cabbage and pickled cucumber. Make a salad of these vegetables and try to take it as an essential element of your meals. I am sure you might get rid of the annoying stretches on your body.
2. Aloe Vera is the best source of Vitamin E. Apply it directly or make some sort of paste as you feel convenient, on your skin to remove the scars.
3. Dermatologists say that cocoa butter should be taken during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.
4. Everyone is familiar with lavender oil. It is quite easily available in any market. Apply lavender oil on the marks at least 3 times a day; you will surely see the result in a few days. Lavender oil is very good for skin stretch marks as it is anti-septic and anti fungal. Excess use of lavender oil on the ugly prominent marks.
5. Dermatologists also suggest using rose water to get rid of stretch marks.
As weight gain is one of the causes of stretch marks so it should also be helpful in removing the scar to lose your weight.
6. Take as much of the proteins as you can in the form of eggs and white chicken. Also avoid oily things and sugar. This will help reduce your weight and in return stretch marks will be prevented.
You can also try lemon.
7. Put a drop of glycerin on lemon and gently apply on your marks twice a day this is a very good and easy home remedy for stretch marks.
The more you glycerin the more your body will remain soft. And there will be less stretch in your skin. So make a habit to keep your skin oily or moisturized with a glycerin of some sort of lotion.
8. Almond oil contains Vitamin E which is very necessary for the removal of stretch marks. Apply almond oil daily at night. Give a soft massage on the infected areas to get desirable results in day rather than months or years.
Wow! When money speaks *lips sealed* enjoy my dear *winks*
Ailing veteran actor, Kayode Odumosu aka Pa Kasumu’s state of health has deteriorated. Encomium magazine reports that he now has a high level of hypertension and has also developed an advanced cerebrovascular disease, a medical condition that is related to brain dysfunction which affects the blood vessels that transports blood to the brain. This new development has impaired his memory as well as gradually eroding his speech. He is also gradually losing the vision in his left eye.
Niece to the veteran actor and coordinator of the Save Pa Kasumu Group, Mrs Idowu Olajide, spoke on the recent development and Governor Fashola’s promise. She said:
“As it is now, the situation is very disturbing. He has lost his voice but we believe with God, all things are possible. Governor Fashola directed him to First Cardiologist Hospital Ikoyi and the result from the test has been sent to him. We really appreciate the governor’s step, it’s in the right direction. But he hasn’t said he would give Pa Kasumu N12million as been peddled and we have not received any money from him. So, we are still appealing to all the good-hearted Nigerians to come to the aid of Pa Kasumu because weather or not he is flown abroad, the ailment needs serious maintenance which will cost a lot of money”.
May Almighty Allah grant our heart desires and accept our Ibadah. Amin
Not only was the casket carrying Agagu’s corpse intact after the plane crashed on Thursday morning, people who opened the casket shortly after the crash said the cap on his head stayed intact and his body wasn’t ruffled. These discoveries have baffled so many, with some insinuating it’s juju. But the reason is really simple. The casket was latched to the hooks in the cargo compartment of the plane and was placed in the rear end of the plane. People who sat at the back of the plane survived the crash, so the casket, which was kept at the back also survived the crash.
Meanwhile during his burial on Friday, his widow Funke Agagu insisted on seeing the body before he is buried. She was photographed praying for the body before he was lowered into his grave. See the photo after the cut *viewer discretion advised*